Users must use surgical masks in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
1.Learn to distinguish the front and back of the Medical Surgical Mask. Generally speaking, the side with the color/crease downwards faces outwards, and the side with metal strips faces upwards.
2. The way of fixing the mask to the face is different for different masks. If you choose a strap-on surgical mask, tie the straps on the top of your head and behind your neck; if you choose an ear-hanging surgical mask, wrap the elastic around your ears to make the mask close to your face.
3. Pay attention to the folds of the Surgical Mask, so that the mask completely covers the mouth, nose and chin.
4. Press the metal strip of the surgical mask tightly along both sides of the bridge of the nose to make the mask close to the face.
Medical Surgical Mask
5. Replace the mask in time. Generally speaking, surgical masks cannot be reused. In addition, if the mask is damaged or soiled, it should be replaced immediately.
6. For any type of mask, the protective effect is time-effective and must be replaced regularly. It is recommended to replace the mask every 2-4 hours. If the mask is contaminated, it should be replaced as soon as possible.
7. Fold the medical mask and store it in a ziplock bag when not in use. It is not recommended to take the mask off and put it in your pocket or bag directly. This will easily cause secondary pollution of the Medical Protective Mask. Be sure to fold it and put it in a clean ziplock bag, and fold the side that touches the nose and mouth facing inward.
8. Wear medical masks all day long, but this will make the nasal mucosa fragile, lose the original physiological function of the nasal cavity, and reduce resistance. It is recommended that masks are not worn in places with low population density and ventilation.